Safeguards Are Important to Avoiding Risk.
Five Points Benefits Solutions regularly evaluates the risks facing our clients. Our team of experts assesses best practices and processes to develop meaningful solutions that help you avoid or minimize those risks. Then, we share that knowledge through:
- Live meetings, such as bi-annual workshops in various locations
- Monthly risk consulting webinars taught by a licensed tax attorney experienced in employee benefits consulting
- Timely industry educational news blasts via email
- Personalized communication via your dedicated account manager
- Association sponsorship and attendance
- An online knowledgebase that you can access 24/7
Our two full-time in-house attorneys also contribute to our risk management services through efforts that include:
- One-on-one consulting for ACA/AHCA, HIPAA, COBRA, cafeteria plan design, FMLA insurance concerns and overtime rules as related to insurance
- Regular monitoring of the healthcare landscape, including ACA and employer mandates, penalty and tax obligations
- Evaluating and championing legislative initiatives and employing lobbyists to focus on issues relevant to our clients within state government
- Leveraging key relationships at the national level to influence policy affecting our clients
Plus, we have a diverse team of producers who, through their knowledge of insurance plan designs and their pitfalls, can bring you tailored solutions that minimize your risk of loss.
DISCLOSURE: Five Points Benefits Solutions is not a law or accounting firm. No suggestion, recommendation, or opinion of the company or its employees shall constitute legal or tax advice for your particular situation. You are advised to consult your legal counsel or your tax adviser for a determination of your specific legal rights, responsibilities or liabilities, including the interpretation or application of any statute or regulation as may relate to your activities.