CONTACT US BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES TO STAFFING, POLICY, OR BENEFIT DEDUCTIONS. THESE ARE IMPORTANT CASE-SPECIFIC SITUATIONS THAT MAY HAVE REGULATORY IMPACT.
New Laws Applicable to All Employers, Including Public Employers — FFCRA and CARES
Have a question?
This new law applies to all public employers with one or more employees and private employers with under 500 employees.
- Treasury, IRS and DOL Announce Plan to Implement Coronavirus Related Paid Leave for Workers and Tax Credits for Small/Midsize Businesses
- FFCRA – Summary of Key Provisions (especially Divisions C, E, F, & G)
- New Paid Leave For Virus Act Will Give Significant Virus-Caused Compensation Rights To Affected Employees
- https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6201 (actual law as passed)
- National Governor’s Association (NGA) Coronavirus Page (Great resource overall, but scroll to the bottom for state-by-state summaries.)