Our employee benefits solutions give you Five Points of Value.
With decades of experience in helping employers choose the best benefit options, we have a true understanding of your needs.
- Employee benefits consultants and brokers since 1988
- Currently serve over 110 school districts and government agencies, yet regardless of industry we can serve employers with 5, 50 or 500+ employees with private or self-funded plans as a fee-based consultant or a commissioned broker
- A senior sales team with expertise built through years of direct client experience
Through proprietary insurance risk pools and specialty products, we help you achieve fiscal responsibility.
- One-stop solutions for medical, dental, life, disability, vision, gap, voluntary benefits and more
- As independent brokers, our loyalty lies with you, not a particular carrier
- Specialty products include Section 125 plans, pharmacy management programs, wellness plans, worksite clinics, Supplemental Early Retirement Plans and Special Pay HRAs
- Also look to us for benchmarking, funding and contribution analysis and plan performance evaluation needs
Our dedicated, salary-based account managers serve as your single point of end-to-end contact.
- Manage quoting, analysis and recommendations process
- Help prepare and coordinate orientation and open enrollments as well as electronic, one-on-one and hybrid enrollments
- Preparation of benefits-related budget information using our proprietary software
- Year round customer contact for claims resolution, billing or eligibility concerns and day-to-day benefit questions
Access to proprietary, custom-developed software helps you simplify tasks and create cost savings in the administration and servicing of employee benefits and insurance.
- Exclusive right to provide benefits-related apps through MyBenefitsChannel (MBC) technology as broker to schools, governments and private employers in Southeast region
- With MBC benefits-related technology included for agency clients and buy-up options for HR available directly from MBC for a fee, our budget-friendly solutions allow clients to fully integrate all employee benefits and insurance needs from member enrollment and servicing of policies to reduction of risk
We help reduce your risk with on-staff compliance and risk management educational resources.
- Secure Communication Portal (HIPAA/HITECH) and online searchable knowledge base for many compliance topics like ACA
- Regular client educational webinars and workshops on benefits regulatory change and risk management
- Legal team includes two on-staff attorneys